We are open Monday - Friday, 12 pm till 6 pm.
We offer single family homes, duplexes - quadraplexes, apartments, as well as commercial/offices. To view available/coming available Rentals: Click on the "Rentals" tab - choose the type of property from the dropdown options.
Please email email@example.com or call the office at (325) 658-9032 for additional information / questions!
1) View the property/properties that you are interested in. If the property is vacant, you will sign a key check-out form, and we will make a copy of your ID. (On Occupied Units: We will make an appointment to show the unit once an application has been approved, but before a security deposit is paid.)
2) Fill out an application/pay the application fee. With rare exceptions, all persons over the age of 18 must fill out an applicaton and sign the lease.
3) The application process generally takes 4-7 days to complete.
4) Once the application (s) are approved, you will need to pay the Deposit and Admin Fee (s). This must be paid with certified funds or online. Please Note: Deposit is not refundable if you change your mind, etc.
5) The Lease will be sent to your email for e-sign. If you do not have access to email, other arrangements can be made.
6) After Signing The Lease, You Will Pay a Full Month's Rent Before Keys are Picked Up.
THE APPLICATION APPROVAL PROCESS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) THE FOLLOWING:
These Tenant Selection Criteria are being provided pursuant to Property Code Section 92.3515. The following information is reviewed and considered during the application process Derogatory information may result in denial. Other adverse actions that might occur include, but are not limited to: requiring a Guarantor (co-signer), requiring additional/higher security deposit, raising rent to a higher amount than for another applicant, or doing a shorter term lease. If the application is denied, or another adverse action is taken based upon information obtained from the credit report, applicants will be notified in writing (this will be sent to the ‘current address’ listed on the application).
1. Criminal History: A Criminal History report will be obtained on all applicants and any occupants over the age of 18. Offenses will be weighed by length of time since occurrence, nature of the offense, and number of occurrences. Note: Criminal History involving minor occupants may influence the outcome of the application.
2. Rental History: Rental history will be verified using the information provided on the application, and information obtained from the credit report. Rental history received from previous landlords will affect the outcome of the application. This includes, but is not limited to: eviction, property damage, improperly supervised children, non- or slow-payment of rent, poor housekeeping, lease violations, etc.
3. Current Income: Monthly payments, including rent, must not exceed 70% of total income.
Gross verifiable income must be:
- Homes/Duplexes: three (3) times the amount of rent
- Apartments: 2 ½ times the amount of rent for ‘plus electric’; 2 times when electricity is included.
4. Credit History: A Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) report, commonly referred to as a credit report, will be obtained in order to verify your credit history. Approval of your application may be based upon information obtained from this report. If your application is denied based upon information obtained from your credit report, you will be notified. Our criteria is not score based; we refer to your credit report as a source to verify general payment history.
Failure to Provide Accurate Information in Application: Failure to provide accurate information on the application, or providing information that is unverifiable, will adversely affect the approval process. False information on the application is grounds for denial. Resident is also subject to eviction if falsification is discovered after resident has taken possession of the property.
Other: We require copies of Driver's License or Picture ID, Social Security card, and the most recent 30-days proof of income. With few exceptions, all persons over the age of 18 must fill out an application and sign the lease.
WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, FAMILIAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, OR GENDER IDENTITY.
Applications are available online! See our Home Page / Apply Now Button.
We do our best to process all applications as quickly as possible! As a general rule, the application process takes 4 to 7 days, although sometimes we are able to complete the process in 1-2 days. Providing all required information promptly, and filling out the application completely, including phone numbers and email addresses for previous and current landlords, will help speed up the process. Verifying employment and previous rental history are the most common factors in delaying the application process.
Application Fees: ONLINE: $50 Per Applicant - PAPER $100 per Applicant / Guarantor Fees: $50 Per Guarantor / Admin Fees: $50 Per Lessee. Application, Guarantor, and Admin Fees are not refundable. (With few exceptions, any person over the age of 18, must complete an application and sign the lease.)
** Although we do our best to promptly update this information, please contact the office to confirm pricing **
Pets may be allowed at the property you are applying for. Please contact the office regarding specific breed restrictions, deposits, fees, etc. Dogs, cats, fish, hamsters, and guinea pigs are generally allowed with proper paperwork and deposit/fees. No wild, exotic, or farm animals are allowed.
Applicant must provide identifying description of the pet, as well as documentation from a veterinarian showing breed, weight, age, chipped, spayed/neutered, and current vaccinations. It is required that you bring the pet/animal to the office so we can meet the pet/animal and take a photo.
Additional Information (Subject to Change):
Apartment Pet Fees/Deposits:
One-Pet: $150 Fee/$200 Dep. Two-Pets: $150 Fee/$300 Dep.
Additional Monthly Rent $20 Per Pet
Homes/Duplexes Pet Fees/Deposit:
One-Pet: $150 Fee/$200 Dep. Two-Pets: $150 Fee/$300 Dep.
Three-Pets: $150 Fee/$400 Dep. Additional Monthly Rent $20 Per Pet
Contact the office for information regarding Fish/Aquariums and Hampsters/Guinea Pigs.
Pet Violation Fines:
All Unauthorized Pets Will Be Subject to a $100 Fine, Plus $10/Day, Per Pet, Per Occurrence.
Service/Assistance Animals are considered Pets until approved as a Service/Assistance Animal.
~ Excelle Properties Complies with Fair Housing/ADA Guidelines Regarding Assistance Animals. ~
At this time we are not accepting HUD / Section 8 Vouchers, or any other Government Subsidized Programs.